Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Day 4: Salon Drama

So today I have to forgive someone for how they ruined my life! So here it is...I went to get my haircut (when I say cut, I mean style cut not actual cut!) at a salon I was referred to, and the end result was actually pretty good (style-wise) for the price...but then I realized that 3 inches of my hair went missing! I didn't notice how much length she really took off in there until I got home! So now, instead of having really long hair which was the way I WANTED to keep it, I came home with medium-length. :( So lately, I've been wearing my hair in ponytails everyday just waiting to get some of my length back, because I didn't like the way it looked any other way. So, (deep breath) my dear stylist, I forgive you. Just please don't ever scare me like that again! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment