Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 3: A little too organized...

Okay, so I may not always look like an organized person when you catch me on the wrong day... :) but when I really get into organizing things, I literally can't stop! I start getting rid of things that we're not using but most importantly, giving away clothes that aren't fitting. After 5 months of committed exercise, I have dropped almost all of my excess weight...but because of my organizing sprees over the years, all of the clothes that I would've had that would fit me right now, are GONE! So in essence, I have almost no wardrobe right now and I am kicking myself for EVER giving away those cute clothes! It's nice being small again...but awkward because I have to wear clothes that are loose or too big because I have no other choice right now! THIS is something I have to find in my heart to forgive myself for, and I am just hoping that I have actually learned from this terrible mistake. In the mean-time, I will continue to be frumpy-looking until I can afford to fix this horrible tragedy! (Why oh why??)

No comments:

Post a Comment