Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 1: Vices

Okay so I know this is a little late to be Day 1, but here it is anyway :)

Something I hate about myself aka vice. Mine right now? Would be that I can't keep anything clean these days! It almost seems like mission impossible. My dear child has separation anxiety 24/7, which makes it really difficult for me to do ANYTHING other than pay attention to her. So the few moments I do get all to myself (when she's sleeping), I want to spend doing something fun that isn't draining...which doesn't always include the house unfortunately! Laundry is the most difficult, and everyday it piles up higher, the more frustrated I get with myself for not squeezing in just a few extra minutes of laundry time! So in summary? I hate that I'm not keeping up with my house! I'm pretty sure I'll have to resort to a babysitter for a few hours to get things in order again....

No comments:

Post a Comment