Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fall Frenzy

I don't know what it is about the Fall that makes me go crazy, but every year there is no doubting my mood to reflect on life (write in my journal more), bake everything possible I can think of, scrapbook, decorate, plan on Halloween/Christmas crafts, sew, design...virtually anything creative! That's me....in the fall, in a nutshell. I love the smells, the change in season (although, here in Vegas it's just hot all the same!), the new colors, the excitement in the air for what's to come. This part of the season is not only my favorite, but opens up a whole new set of emotions in me. I'm more excited, more daring and bold, more....intense? Is the word I'm looking for? I suppose these emotions and ambitions will have to do for the fall as it is, since there's no going back to school until springtime anyhow. At least I have plenty of things to occupy my time with!

P.S. Did I mention that all of these crafts and such that I do are mostly out of satisfaction, but not to keep for myself? Like that baking part for example? Any takers? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Fall's my favorite season as well:) I wish that fall n spring were the long seasons! Reading your blog got me more excited for fall n a little more motivated:0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that my craziness rubs off on someone! :)

    ReplyDelete