Monday, November 22, 2010

The Excitement is Here!


The holidays are finally in the air, I can just smell it! I've finished my gifts for half of my family members...however, they are not wrapped and put under our tree. Why? Well, because when I pulled out our Christmas tree a couple of weeks ago--the top of it was missing! So while I might be full of Christmas spirit, my house doesn't really show any of it :( . Brett promises we'll get a real one this year, but those won't come out until AFTER Thanksgiving! And while most of you think that's how it's supposed to be, well, I won't even be in my home long enough over Christmas to enjoy it! By the time I actually get my tree up, I'll only be home for about 2 weeks, and then we're out of town for the rest of the holiday! So I feel like my festive mood has been snuffed this year, and I can only hope for better luck next year... oh well. :(

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I found your blog. I look forward to reading all about your life. Post lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete